Partners & Sponsors
Partners and Sponsors
We are grateful to our community for the support they provide in various forms to the Autism Resource Centre. Our funding partners, sponsors, volunteers and supporting partner agencies make it possible for us to do what we do!
Thank you to our community:
Community Agency & Funding Partners
- Ability Hub, Calgary Alberta
- Above and Beyond Autism Consulting Services
- All Saints Anglican Church (Summer Camp)
- Autism Services, Saskatoon
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- City of Regina – Community Investment Grant Program (Improv for Autism Program with the Globe Theatre)
- Community Initiatives Fund (Summer Camp)
- Co-Operators (Autism Works and Building Block)
- Farm Credit Canada – Spirit Fund
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (Summer Camp)
- Regina Globe Theatre (Improv for Autism)
- Regina Mental Health
- Regina Public School Division
- Ministry of Health – Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region – Children & Youth Autism Services
- Regina Roman Catholic School Division
- Saskatchewan Abilities Council
- Saskatchewan Stock Growers Association
- Solvera Solutions
- Street Culture Project (Building Block Program for Indigenous Youth on the spectrum)
- St. Martin de Porres Parish (Summer Camp)
- YMCA – Regina
- Thank you to these organizations, businesses and our many individual donors and supporters.
Together we make a difference!
Become a Support Worker
There are many opportunities throughout the week and you may wish to do more than one session per week.
FIND OUT MORE…
Autism Resource Centre
3663 Sherwood Drive
Regina, SK S4R 4A7
We are located behind the Petro-Canada on the corner of Argyle Street North and Sherwood Drive.
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.