ARC membership is available to anyone who lives in the Province of Saskatchewan. The cost is $25.00.
Advantages to become a member are:
- Voting privileges
- Ability to be a Board or Committee member
- Invitations to workshops & conferences
- Discounts offered on ARC hosted training and workshops
- Communication of information through email, mail and ARC newsletters
- Library Privileges (see note)
- Invitation to age appropriate programming under service
To access any of the services outlined under “Service” you must reside in the Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region (RQHR) and be an ARC member.
ARC’s Resource Library provides information (including videos & DVDs) regarding ASD, treatment approaches, and current research. Our library is open to the public from 9:00am-4:00pm however, interested individuals must phone to book an appointment.
Become a Support Worker
There are many opportunities throughout the week and you may wish to do more than one session per week.
FIND OUT MORE…
Autism Resource Centre
3663 Sherwood Drive
Regina, SK S4R 4A7
We are located behind the Petro-Canada on the corner of Argyle Street North and Sherwood Drive.
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays.